If you work with material objects, there’s a high probability that material management will form the backbone of your whole operation.
That is why it is critical to discover material management software to assist you with this monumental undertaking. However, because material management comes in various forms and sizes, selecting which is ideal for you might be difficult. That is why we have put together this post to assist you in locating the ideal one for your specific sort of business.
This post will look at the top 15 material management software options for businesses of all sizes, including drop shippers, e-commerce sellers, restaurant owners, and manufacturers.
The word “materials management” is frequently heard in the industrial industry. It is the method companies use to plan, organize, and maintain control over the activities included in managing the physical components of their business operations. For instance, a company that produces automobiles will need to make purchases of windows, wheels, and engines.
Best material manufacturing software in 2023
Ordoro provides users with the best material management software for expanding e-commerce sellers and allows customers to compete with large-scale shops. Most importantly, users can get started with Ordoro utterly free of charge.
You can combine the many sales channels you use with Ordoro, which helps enhance your fulfillment operations and includes capabilities such as automatic dropshipping, omnichannel material management, and the development of shipping labels. However, the significant benefit of using Ordoro that should be highlighted is that there is no cost associated with getting started. There are no expenses to set up the account, no prices to subscribe to each month, and customers may even get a free onboarding session that lasts thirty days.
Ordoro is an excellent tool for the management of your e-commerce content if you are a seller interested in the following:
- Shipping management
- Handling dropshipping material
- An open API
- Innovative methods of analysis
It starts at $59.00 per month.
Upserve restaurant material management is a solution explicitly geared toward individuals who have careers in the food and beverage industry.
The use of material management software such as Upserve allows managers and business owners access to POS systems that are based on either Android or iOS. With the help of this material management and accounting system hosted on the cloud, businesses can effortlessly boost their productivity, monitor their orders, and enhance their profitability by using a centralized platform to keep track of their whole operation.
Because Upserve is a restaurant material management system, you will also be able to configure access levels, allowing managers to authorize changes to checks and set automated gratuity amounts safely.
Users of the Upserve material management software have access to capabilities including the following:
- Notifications for shift changes and workforce management
- Tip adjustments
- Combined and Integrated Logbook
It starts at $59.00 per month.
Ecomdash is a material management system and order fulfillment platform that provides users with the capabilities necessary to handle all of their e-commerce channels from a single location.
It is a material management software developed specifically for multi-channel online merchants of a small to medium scale. An automatic material management system synchronizes your material levels across your channels.
It even allows you to tailor the material regulations for each channel individually. The best part is that you cannot begin for free, but Ecomdash also provides training, assistance, video lessons, and articles to assist you in setting up your account.
The following is a list of the most critical aspects of the automated material management and accounting system known as Ecomdash:
- Administration of drop-shipments from several warehouses
- Management of inventory across many warehouses
- Barcode generation
- Integrations with various online shopping platforms
It starts at $25.00 per month.
Square Point of Sale is a point-of-sale system that includes tools for managing inventory; it is compatible with iOS and Android smartphones.
Because, unlike other cloud-based material management software, Square operates offline and can even process payments, your company will be able to continue usually working, even if there are disruptions to your internet connection.
The Square Point of Sale system makes it simple for store managers and owners to process discounts and manage refunds. This is accomplished by providing you with the tools necessary for material management, such as the ability to save product names, record quantities, and price information.
The following is a list of the features, hardware, and equipment that users of Square material management systems have access to:
- Online sale orders management
- Reporting and analytic tools
- A POS terminal with a small footprint.
- Additional Square applications, including Square Retail, Square Invoice, and Square Payroll
It starts at $25.00 per month.
The material management software offered by Revel Systems is adaptable to the needs of businesses of any scale, including restaurants and retail establishments.
Users of Revel Systems are provided with the tools necessary to connect their operations and the channels through which they interact with their customers, allowing them to manage their whole businesses from a single dashboard.
You’ll be able to keep track of your sales, order history, and payment summaries with the assistance of the data analytics capabilities, which also allow you to exhibit the data in reports and graphs. Revel Systems is the right solution if you seek a point-of-sale (POS) system to manage your inventory across several locations.
The software for managing your inventory that Revel Systems provides includes capabilities such as:
- Management of materials with an integrated approach
- Customer management
- Functionalities related to the administration of social media
- Ordering via computerized means
It starts at $79.00 per month.
This article on the finest material management software also includes a section on the company’s manufacturing side and discusses the Katana ERP manufacturing software.
Katana provides firms complete control over the many materials they operate with, including raw materials, finished items, and work-in-progress inventory. You can monitor the movement of materials in real time with this automated material management and accounting system.
If you make any changes to your workflows, the system will immediately reallocate things to be compatible with the new workflow. The best part is that Katana enables you to establish reorder points for both your raw materials and your completed items. This will helps you to prevent your inventory from running out, which would otherwise bring your company to a screeching end.
The essential elements for the following are included in the material management software offered by Katana:
- Management of production operations and many sales channels
- Barcode scanning
- SKU management
- Monitoring of batches
It starts at $99.00 per month (14 Days Free Trial)
The software platform known as Oberlo was developed to assist shops in managing the inventory of goods either kept in-house or with outside suppliers through drop shipping.
Oberlo users can personalize the data and graphics associated with their products to be consistent with their brand. So, let’s say a consumer makes a purchase from you that will be fulfilled by another company (dropshipping). In this scenario, you will be able to import products right into Shopify stores and configure a centralized dashboard to send shipments of goods straight to individual consumers.
The inventory management software called Oberlo provides a variety of capabilities, including:
- Material monitoring
- Real-time sales dashboard
- The mapping of product variants
- Tracking of orders placed by customers
It starts at $29.90 per month (Free trial available)
Bit.ai is an excellent Business management software for groups of any size. On Bit, you can create interactive documents, organize material in various workspaces and folders, communicate with your team, and chat with other team members in real-time.
It even offers a sophisticated search function to locate what you’re looking for in record time. In addition, Bit connects smoothly with more than one hundred other platforms, which may increase your productivity by a factor of several. You can try it (there’s a free version available), and then you can judge how wonderful Bit is.
- Real-time collaboration
- Over 100 integrations
- Intelligent office spaces
- Templates with full responsiveness
- Monitoring of documents
You can start using it for Free.
HubSpot is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool that individuals may utilize, small businesses, and even corporations. It is a software company specializing in email marketing, but it also offers a collection of material management, marketing, sales, customer service, and operation tools.
These tools range from email workflows to custom website builders, allowing you to manage your entire business from a single location. Because it offers a comprehensive solution, all of your teams will be able to collaborate on projects, campaigns, and tasks at the same time while working from the database that HubSpot supplies.
- Keep all of your teams’ data in sync with one another.
- Builder of individualized web pages and sites
- Processes and forms for email marketing workflows
- Systematized ticketing for customer service
- Reports and analyses of sales data
- The program for managing relationships with customers
You can start using it for Free.
More than 40,000 major, mid-sized, and small firms experiencing rapid expansion utilize Netsuite, a unified business management suite. It offers various applications, including ERP, financials, CRM, HR, and eCommerce. Because it supports a wide variety of sectors and provides a comprehensive set of features, NetSuite can adapt to the unique needs of each company it serves.
- Hosted on the cloud, with mobile and social capabilities
- Reports and key performance indicators that are not difficult to get.
- A high degree of adaptability and reconfigurability
- Accounting for projects, timesheets, and expenditure management that are in sync with available resources
Suppose you are in the market for a piece of software that provides an extensive assortment of tools for administration, collaboration, and communication. In that case, Bitrix24 may be the most suitable option for your company. It is a comprehensive software solution for managing businesses that manages everything from tasks and projects to document management and provides real-time communication options such as video conferencing and group chat in addition to these features.
- The ability to cooperate in a way that is quicker, faster, and more efficient is enabled by an internal social network.
- Get immediate feedback, collaborate with coworkers, and organize projects while keeping your staff engaged.
- Online collaborative editing with many users and individualized document approval methods
- Increase your revenue by using the CRM and sales team management features of Bitrix24.
- It also works on your iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
You can start using it for Free.
The only reason that Zoho Inventory is on this list is because of the additional features NetSuite provides, such as forecasting. Putting that aside, Zoho Inventory is, without a doubt, the most effective inventory management software currently available on the market.
Zoho Inventory works well with the other suite apps because of its strong integration. This program allows you to create sales orders and invoices and manage inventory levels. In addition, Zoho Inventory is equipped with in-built connectivity for WooCommerce.
- Support for several sales channels, including Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, and more
- Reports on the inventory
- Fulfillment of orders using integrations for more than 40 different shipping carriers
- Print labels and do real-time rate calculations for shipments.
- Multilingual and accepting a variety of currencies
- Backorders available
- Access to billing and invoicing is accessible.
- Multiple store integration
- The possibility of dropshipping
- Android/iOS support
- Free assistance getting set up.
There are tiered price choices available with Zoho Inventory. Their plans are entirely determined by use caps, which might include restrictions such as:
- Orders placed online every month
- orders placed offline every month
- Labels for shipments every month
- trackings of loads every month.
The following are the four plans:
- Free – $0
- Basic – $49
- Standard – $99
- At the Professional Level: $249
Cin7 is the solution for you if you need something with capabilities that are particular to inventory management. It offers a complete inventory interface by enabling simple synchronization between point-of-sale (POS) systems, online sales platforms, and third-party interfaces.
This automated inventory platform synchronizes the offline and online distribution channels, which results in more efficient order processing. Because of all of these factors, it is beneficial for both smaller companies and larger ones.
- Multi-channel support
- Integrations for several e-commerce platforms, including WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, eBay, and Amazon.
- Supplier management
- The incorporation of Walmart
- Extensive setup resources
Even though they provide three different price plans, you may unlock a plan for your inventory for a monthly fee of as little as $299.
The finest Material management software for expanding companies and enterprise clients is Fishbowl. It interacts pretty well with Quickbooks to provide for improved inventory management. This program was designed from the ground up to automate inventory management.
Users can generate work orders for various activities and exchange them using the work order system. Fishbowl provides its users with training and support tools, such as starting-up videos, online tutorials, in-house specialists, and many more options for setting up the platform.
- Multi-channel inventory syncing
- Integrations for WooCommerce, Shopify, Amazon, and more
- Inventory costing
- Inventory tracking
- Fishbowl provides reasonable pricing for its services compared to the number of features concentrated on the inventory.
- You can purchase full and permanent program ownership for a one-time payment of $4,395. After the first year, you won’t be required to make another payment unless you wish to keep getting support and new software versions.
You may obtain simple yet powerful software for B2B wholesalers, retailers, online sellers, and manufacturers all in one package with inFlow. Because of its extensive reporting tools and shoppable B2B showrooms, it is the most excellent option for businesses that sell to other companies.
The inFlow software may be used through the web (inFlow Cloud) or locally on a computer (inFlow Premise). Additionally, an easy-to-use app is available for Android and iOS smartphones. It is compatible with the FIFO approach, the moving average method, and the LIFO method.
You will have complete control over your process by utilizing inFlow, which includes capabilities such as:
- Reports on business information, including 14 reports on sales, seven reports on purchases, and 14 reports on inventories
- Showrooms for broad business-to-business transactions or showrooms accessible only with a password should be created.
- Payments made to vendors, orders placed in the past, and purchase orders
- Processing of work orders, assembly, and other forms of bundling and kitting
Entrepreneur: $79 per month for two users