Here are some current data on the rise of eCommerce mobile apps
- 79 percent of smartphone users use their phones to place online orders.
- 35% of people solely purchase online using their mobile devices.
- 42 percent of smartphone users said they planned to shop more on their phones in the coming year.
- 53% of smartphone users use company-specific applications to make purchases.
- Online buyers who shop on their cell phones prefer the apps provided by their preferred retailers.
- Quick loading time. The loading speed of a website is one of its major flaws. Users frequently abandon a website before the page has fully loaded. This might be caused by the website’s speed and a slow Internet connection. A mobile app also gets data from the server, but it loads significantly less data. As a result, e-commerce apps take less time to provide the information that the user seeks.
- Mobile apps are a wonderful sales tool in this situation. Users can find the product fast without being distracted or perplexed by navigation.
Here are some tips, you can go to market strategy:
Make the app easy to discover and drive pure traffic
Create an App marketing Strategy that is optimized for app stores (ASO). ASO stands for “app search engine optimization. The following are some other advantages of ASO:
• A high rate of retention: Compared to contextual advertising, customers who installed eCommerce apps from organic search have a higher return rate and a lower number of uninstalls.
• User retention and lifetime value (LTV): Users who found the app through organic search in the store are more likely to use it regularly. Users who came through paid channels had a lower LTV than those who came through organic means.
• Promotional campaign support and enhancement: If you want to use contextual advertising in Google Ads to get people to download your app, ASO is crucial. Google develops audience databases based on application metadata such as keywords.
The power of email marketing
Email marketing is sending commercial communications to a specific set of people via email using certain tools. Despite the ever-growing flood of new technologies, emails and newsletters remain one of the most powerful marketing tools. New services, special offers, and sales coupons are part of email marketing that help businesses grow, convert, and sell more.
Email marketing categories:
• Consistent emails or newsletters strengthen relationships between the company and its clients.
• Promotional emails entice potential customers to purchase a product or service and retain existing customers through discounts and special offers.
Regular communications, including confirmation emails, can also advertise your eCommerce mobile app. You could, for example, send an email announcing your app and including a download link.
Use Referral Marketing
Ecommerce apps benefit greatly from referral marketing. It has the following advantages:
• The level of confidence in you from the attracted leads is higher than that from ads or media;
• Your app receives more audience coverage (thanks to recommendations, your app receives more users).
Make a Community
Almost every eCommerce mobile App marketing Strategy uses one of the social media sites to grow its community. Companies that own a community within their app receive 100% reach to their customers, but organic reach on social media networks is only 5.2 percent.
GetSocial’s Community feature has enabled users to engage in contests and share their favorite beauty recipes. A user who engages in community involvement has a conversion rate of roughly 18 percent, which is three times higher than ordinary users. Reports shows, a 10-15% rise in users participating in the Community month over month and a 20% increase in interaction.
Keep Using Social Media Marketing to Promote Your Business
Many businesses run contests on Facebook or Instagram, paying clients for social media reports, it’s a part of their digital marketing strategy. A social media marketing strategy is very effective for e-commerce marketing.
Consider Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing uses media celebrities – influencers – to promote businesses and services.
Knowing that influencer marketing is a powerful App marketing Strategy, we can list the following advantages:
• It’s ideal for promoting eCommerce applications. Influencers frequently purchase things and write reviews about them on their blogs. They can utilize your eCommerce mobile app for their purchasing habit and then leave a review based on their personal experience.
• Influencers have the potential to increase direct sales. The bigger the conversion, the stronger the trust in the influencer.
• Any firm may use bloggers to connect with potential customers, blur the lines between official communications, and build trust. A brand might begin to speak the language of its customers by obtaining advertising from an influencer.
• Impulsive buying. If a buyer is impressed by the blogger’s experience or sees them as a role model, they are more likely to buy the product. They probably would not have made an impulsive purchase under different circumstances.
Use Onboarding to introduce the user to your app
To help users through mobile apps, there are numerous “introductory” displays. The user’s first impression of the app determines whether they will use it regularly or delete it after a few sessions. The following are the major rules for properly onboarding customers of your eCommerce mobile app marketing strategy:
• Be succinct: Please focus on the app’s most significant features before inviting users to join up or use it.
• Make the data visible: Because many individuals dislike reading text, envision what is written on each slide.
• Allow for the tutorial to be skipped: People don’t always have the time to learn everything you have to offer. As a result, it’s preferable to provide them the option of skipping onboarding and resuming it later.
After a user signs in, a “quick tips” overlay appears to explain each icon.
Make the User Experience Unique
Individualized customer service is becoming the new standard. Personalization is the process of adapting particular features to the user’s preferences. It’s vital to detect and evaluate user patterns and observe how they evolve for this to work.
The famous online store adjusts its suggested products for the same-style sneaker based on the color chosen.
Keep track of in-app events and conduct A/B tests
You need to identify where users are failing to convert before you can enhance the user funnel. You can understand which channels bring high-value users by measuring engagements like installs, purchases, and registrations.
A/B testing is a powerful app marketing strategy that can aid in the improvement of your app’s performance.
You divide the app users into segments at random. The control segment “A” is the only segment that hasn’t been altered. You evaluate the effect of the modifications based on the data from this segment while showing the modified version of the app or feature to users from the “B” section.
Use Deep Linking
You can segment app users based on their actions using mobile statistics services. You can build a segment of people who ordered a particular product at a particular period.
Let’s pretend you own a shoe store. Users who prefer shoes made of genuine leather, without a heel, and in a plain hue indicate that they value comfort. Other “comfortable” products from your range should be supplied to this category of users. Set up adverts on landing pages to offer this segment a specific product or category.
When a person clicks on the ad, they are transported to a page in an eCommerce mobile app with an offer that matches their interests.
- Logging in and registering is simple:
Streamlines the app’s logging procedure with streamlined registration forms that allow clients to connect using their email address, external accounts like Facebook and Google, and even with a unique passcode. Easier access translates to a higher conversion rate and volume of purchases.
Users do not need to fill out a lot of information to begin using the app; due to this simple entry point, mobile web stores have become more accessible.
- Utilization of social media:
Mobile eCommerce App marketing Strategy is a crucial component, and incorporating social media integration tools in apps boosts promotion rates. The more the software is shared on social media channels, the more sales the mobile commerce app generates.
- Notifications through Push
Sending targeted reminders and updates to customers from the brand is possible thanks to pushing notifications, intending to influence customers and drive enormous sales. The mobile app user feels much more significant with the push notifications function included, and the business can engage individually with customers, resulting in outstanding outcomes.
It’s not enough to have marketing strategies in e-commerce; it’s also critical that it functions effectively and generates revenue for you with each converted user.